Lavish Buffet

Lavish Buffet

Friday 31 July 2015

Steamboat Set at The Buffet Restaurant (81 Anson Road - M Hotel, Level 2, Singapore, 079908) Reservation: 6500 6116

It's such a hassle to make reservation through phone - Book now through Chope for Instant Reservations! 
Book now through Chope for Instant Reservations!

Visited on 12 July 2015 (Sun). The buffet at M Hotel conveniently located near Tanjong Pagar Mrt. Their steamboat is only available during dinner daily.

Note: The steamboat set is not valid on Fri and Sat.


Opening Hours:

Lunch: Monday to Friday, 12.00pm - 3.00pm

Dinner: Daily, 6.00pm - 11.00pm


4 Choices of Broth:

Tomato Broth
Superior Chicken
Aromatic Laksa
Prawn & Pork


Have a seat at this waiting area outside the restaurant if you're early.






I really adore restaurants in curve shape as it just look so unique and pretty! So far only Prima Tower Revolving, Tong Le Private Dining Revolving and this above restaurant is in curve. So it's quite rare in Singapore!





Free Flow Bottle of Orange and Sprite



Personalise choice of dipping sauce from 21 sauce bases and condiments



Complimentary 2 pieces of ‘Live’ Herbal Drunken Prawns Per Person
As the prawns were prepared live at the cooking station, you can expect fresh and succulent herbal drunken prawns here! It's really very yummy!!!



Our Choice: Tomato Broth and Superior Chicken
We have made the right choice. Tomato broth was naturally sweet and light while the superior chicken was with natural goodness! Usually you'll find steamboat soup with many MSG, but here you can taste it's without MSG - Very healthy clear soup!




Fresh Prawns
Scallop Half Shell
Mussel Half Shell
Snakehead Fillet
We were quite surprised that the portion given were generous and very fresh seafood! I just wanted to specially highlight the fishballs here -They were soft and very tasty!!!



Slice Chicken
Slice Beef
Slice Pork
I really like their slice chicken even without any marination! Extremely tender!!!





Chinese Cabbage
Green Vegetables
Enoki Mushroom
Shimeji Mushroom
Cherry Tomato
Corn on Cob
Soft Beancurd
I love the super crunchy green vegetables though I'm a non-vege person!



Tang Hoon Noodles




Top Up Only $10++ per person when you're there, to have all these below - What A Good Deal!!!



 Dessert Buffet Includes Free Flow of Coffee & Tea



Their Signature Durian Puree
This was one of the prettiest durian pengat that I've seen! The taste of course shiok and good!





Cheese Cake and Green Tea Cake
I simply adored these green tea cake. It was so light and fragrant that I kept went back for more!


Chocolate Truffle Cake
I really love this chocolate truffle cake! Light and creamy with biscuit at the bottom layer!



Pavlova 
Pavlova is a meringue-based dessert named after the Russian ballerina Anna Pavlova. It is a meringue cake with a crisp crust and soft, light inside, usually topped with fruit and whipped cream. This was another of my favourite dessert that left me lingering for more....




Peach Tart
I'm not a peach fan but it was really nice with a fragrant crisp tart!



Assorted Mousse in Glass

These 2 mousse in glass were slightly sweet and sour - A nice palate cleanser!


Lemon Meringue Tart and Fruit Cake 
Most of the dessert were sweet stuff so I'm always looking forward to see lemon meringue tart. I'm glad that I found it and it was filled with not too sour lemon curd, the tart is crunchy too! Overall it was a lovely dessert!





Konyaku Jelly


Nonya Kuehs



Chocolate Fondue



Fruits




Ice-Cream






Mango Sago
My favourite chinese dessert at all times! The sweet-sour taste was just right! A delightful cooling dessert!



Red Bean Soup


Free Flow of Cappucino, Latte,  Camomile Tea




Overall Impression: I always passed by this hotel frequently, but very funny I just wouldn't dare to try this place as the hotel looks old and unattractive. But I was very wrong.... I didn't expect this restaurant to look so presentable!

Seriously I have nothing to complain about the steamboat and dessert quality, I find that it's on par with 5 star hotels. The service rendered to us were very good on that night too - Perhaps we were there on a Sunday which was not too crowded. Everything turned out to be much better than I expected. We really had a splendid and super filling dinner at The Buffet restaurant!

Note: The Buffet do not open for lunch on Sat and Sun.

Nearest MRT: Tanjong Pagar




*Recommended*

Please click Here for their steamboat buffet review

No comments:

Post a Comment